Marine Trades Insurance
This Policy is specifically designed to protect marine trade businesses and boat owners and is provided by Certain Syndicates at Lloyd’s.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- A dedicated underwriting and claims team synonymous with marine leisure trade insurance.
- Dealing with Underwriters who have a wide knowledge of the marine leisure business.
- All core insurances for your business, apart from motor (RTA), engineering inspection and legal expense, can be placed under one policy.
- The ability for YOU to tailor your insurance to YOUR requirements ensuring you do not pay for cover that you do not require.
- An easy to complete Proposal Form so you do not have to provide irrelevant information
- A plain language Insurance Policy – easy to understand
- The highest standard of service you would expect when dealing with MEAD SPORT AND LEISURE LIMITED
Who can insure using this Policy?
Anyone involved in the marine leisure trade business including:
- Mooring owners and layers
- Boat builders, manufacturers and outfitters
- Boat vendors, boat valet services and boat maintenance
- Boat hire fleet operators
- Marine electricians and engineers
- Pier owners
- Sail makers
- Water sport retailers and
- Yacht brokers
Put us to the test ring today on our HOTLINE 0800 085 0261 or email us. Alternatively if you know what your requirements are click on the relevant form from the drop down list above and submit it to us.
WE promise you will not be disappointed.